Schedule an appointment with a chiropractor

Contact Sioux Falls Chiropractic

Office Hours

Monday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am - 6:30pm

After-hours care may be available,
please call 605-338-5511
for information

Holiday hours may vary

What to Expect Home | Chiropractic Care | Insurance FAQ | How to Stay Young

Insurance FAQs

Does Sioux Falls Chiropractic accept my group or individual insurance?

We accept the following common insurance (if you do not see your company listed, please contact us - as we can often still work with you): Aetna, Avera, Dakotacare, Humana, Medica, Medicaid, Medicare, Sanford, TLC, United Health Care, and Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield. We will also file Automobile and Worker’s Compensation insurances as needed.

We try to make the insurance process as easy as possible for you. If you have any questions about you coverage under your policy, we are more than happy to give your insurance company a call to talk through your coverage benefits. If your insurance company covers what they quoted, you will only be responsible for are any services that aren't covered and deductibles or co-pays. If you have any questions on your coverage or our services, don't be afraid to give us a call. We will be happy to talk through your insurance with you!

Do any of the chiropractors in Sioux Falls Chiropractic serve patients without insurance?

Absolutely. Whether you do not have insurance, or you have limited coverage, we will treat you. We understand that chiropractic care can quickly add up and become expensive. We will work with you to create a plan so you can receive complete care without racking up a giant bill. Our chiropractic office accepts cash, personal checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover cards.

Does Sioux Falls Chiropractic work with on the job injuries or worker’s compensation?

We do! If you suffer an injury at work, your chiropractic care will likely be paid for under your employer’s Worker’s Compensation Insurance. It is important that you tell your employer about the accident in a timely manner. You should then ask for their insurance carrier's name and address. This information is vital for us to ensure that you don’t end up paying for the cost of service. The cost of your services and any fees would be due immediately if we do not receive your employer's insurance information -or- a settlement is not made within 3 months -or- you suspend or terminate your care.

Do the chiropractors in Sioux Falls Chiropractic handle personal injury or auto accident care?

Yes we do. If you were injured in an accident, you must immediately alert your auto insurance carrier that you visited our office. You must also disclose to us if you are being represented by an attorney. Our office will wait up to six months after your chiropractic care is completed for settlement of your claim. Your bill and any fees will be due immediately once the claim is settled or if your care is suspended or terminated.

Does Sioux Falls Chiropractic accept Medicare?

Yes, our office does accept Medicare. Typically, a check for the Medicare-covered services is sent to our office. This normally only covers manual manipulation of the spine. Once the deductible has been met, Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee. You must then pay the deductible and the remaining 20% along with any of the services Medicare does not cover. We will not charge you for completing and filing the Medicare forms.

Do you take secondary insurance?

We are happy to submit to secondary insurance in addition to your primary insurance. When you arrive, please let us know if you have any secondary insurance and we will help you with filing.